8/15/2009

Ladell Betts' Name Misspelled

Washington Redskins RB Ladell Betts played last night's preseason game in Baltimore with his last name on the back of his jersey misspelled.

nfl playoffs player Ladell Betts pic
Maybe it wasn't as much of a mistake as it was a Freudian slip by the Washington Redskins equipment staff. As evidenced by the 2008 statistics that were displayed on screen, Ladell Betts could certainly stand to be more like Jerome Bettis.

After the game, Betts was informed of the name misspelling and told Dan Steinberg of the DC Sports Bog:

"Actually, I do like Jerome Bettis, but I don't prefer to have his name on my back," he said. "I wasn't upset or anything. I think the equipment people felt bad, but I wasn't mad at them."

With his "I ain't mad at cha" attitude, Ladell Betts is like a modern day 2pac. Perhaps his understanding will result in a nice thankk ewe noat frum tha ekwipment staf.
nfl playoffs Ladell Betts
nfl playoffs player Ladell Betts

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.